Saturday, September 6, 2008

Spore impressions


I started out as a fat green slug named Ryliot just cruising around minding my own business being a herbivore, enjoying the lush green plants along with some little yellow leeches in whatever ooze I was swimming around. Before I knew it I got so fat that the leaves I was eating at the start were just small specks now, and only the larger plants could satisfy my hunger. As I swallowed entire plants, I could still see the little yellow leeches eating the small leaves off of them. Eventually my slug had grown too big for his own good, and couldn't compete for the good big chunks of plants so I had to grow some horns and learn how to release a poison gas around me to fend off the bigger animals and still remain a vegetarian. Adding parts here and there, before I knew it after about an hour I had legs and was cruising around on land looking for even bigger plants. When I first encountered another land faring creature I had to decide if I was going to kill anything that got in my way or befriend them. Staying true to my herbivore roots I decided to befriend them, and before I knew it I had a tribe of little green monkey like creatures cruising around the whole continent impressing the local brutes with my races advanced dance and musical abilities. This game is insane...

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Comments are closed, folks!