Sunday, August 10, 2008

How Blizzard gets you back into it.



Time to prepare for the Lich King by mining through the old lands of Azeroth. I go through old places with my undead warrior killing whatever gets in the way of the gold, but get no reward from it, I comb the land looking only to mine, logging out after mining the good zones.

Mail Time! After a few days of nothing but mining, I cash in on all the ore I've gotten as a byproduct at the Auciton House and realize for the first time I have enough gold to buy a flying mount!


I took what may be a historic last flight to Shadowmoon Village on the scripted path of the Wind Riders. From now on, I'm sailing on my own bird! Now I am a full time flying mining machine until I get that Epic Flying Mount.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Hello, Comments will be open for 12 hours!

Ryan said...

Comments closed.