Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fable 2 or Fallout 3?

Or both?
I was seriously considering passing on Fable 2 and waiting for Fallout 3 & Little Big Planet. Far Cry 2 was starting to sound pretty interesting, and I was enjoying the WOW 3.03 patch, it was low on my list. It was the pub games promotion that put me over the edge and made me pre-order it, but I am glad I got it. Its been an amazing 16 hours so far, just finished the main storyline. I am not sure what else there is to say about it though, there has already been much discussion in the blogosphere, Gamers With Jobs mention in their last podcast ties of the dog to Molyneux's previous game Black & White, and the city stuff to Populous, so maybe you can say Peter Molyneux didn't only come through on all his promises from Fable, but from all the games he has ever made? It is an excellent game, and I am glad most of my time with it has been interacting with people in cities and fun stuff that doesn't involve swinging swords at monsters in forests.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Comments will be open for 24 hours.

Ryan said...

Comments are closed.